Pokemon: Fated Encounter Pokemon: Fated Encounter

Ima tell it like it is

You have some very good animation techniques (at least for what you're doing, which is a serious animation with an anime style). For example you're good at the past paced action scenes and you have a good flow with your animation and effects.

However, throughout the whole cartoon, the thing that really bugged was that the drawings in the animation were just wonky (mainly the faces of the humans), they really distracted me from the other action for some reason which was dissappointing.

TL;DR - Like the animation of the pictures, disliked the art (not the style)

Wolf Wolf

Not the worst

Pretty terrible syncing of sound and animation, especially with the running.
Drawings in general weren't bad at all nor was the script or voice acting, but the animation was not smooth and did not match the sounds most of the time which really distracted me.

lazymuffin draft collab lazymuffin draft collab

The man, the muffin, the legend.

heck yes son. You're a champ yotam, loved your stuff since tumor flash lol.

turtleco responds:

*speaks in Yotam's accent* lol glad you like my flashes.

REPLAYING :the game: REPLAYING :the game:

lulz

blackppl: the game :

&noci0x006e84nl-24.6575342465753nl-33 .5616438356164nl110nl155.454545454545 %dnenoci&drowDNCEMRRNilynpfykpgitquil ynpfykNQNYWVAilynpfykCPF"[QW"RGQRNG"V JQWIJVilynpfykIGPQEKFG"YCU"YTQPIilynp fykKv"ycup)v%dnedrow&rahc13nl2nl1nl6n l6%dnerahc&ofniQDCOCilynpfykpq"eqoogp v0%dneofni

Super Karoshi Super Karoshi

nice

i actually beat it

Toast of War Toast of War

fuck yeah!

This has got to be, hands down, my absolute favorite and the most fun game on Newgrounds EVER!!!!! I love it with a passion..... Once again the most fun game on newgrounds ever... I just had to say it again man. I'm votin' 5, totally. And please for the love of god make another one!!!!

sinaiman responds:

Ok, fine, we'll make another one.

;)

Letal responds:

Whats Dark Eldar?

Valentines Lily Valentines Lily

Roooo

Fuck you, make another Tessonas damnit!

FleckoGold responds:

gentleman gentleman

Another wonder

Anime ppl get broken noses so easily amirite?