REPLAYING :the game: REPLAYING :the game:

lulz

blackppl: the game :

&noci0x006e84nl-24.6575342465753nl-33 .5616438356164nl110nl155.454545454545 %dnenoci&drowDNCEMRRNilynpfykpgitquil ynpfykNQNYWVAilynpfykCPF"[QW"RGQRNG"V JQWIJVilynpfykIGPQEKFG"YCU"YTQPIilynp fykKv"ycup)v%dnedrow&rahc13nl2nl1nl6n l6%dnerahc&ofniQDCOCilynpfykpq"eqoogp v0%dneofni

Super Karoshi Super Karoshi

nice

i actually beat it

Toast of War Toast of War

fuck yeah!

This has got to be, hands down, my absolute favorite and the most fun game on Newgrounds EVER!!!!! I love it with a passion..... Once again the most fun game on newgrounds ever... I just had to say it again man. I'm votin' 5, totally. And please for the love of god make another one!!!!

sinaiman responds:

Ok, fine, we'll make another one.

;)

Thanks for playing!

-Sina

Tau'ri : Bedrock Tau'ri : Bedrock

WAAAAAY! too slow

Locoroco and gish (both of which i own) are great games. This one... not so much. It's a good concept, good graphics, good style. the gamplay though was what i would call sluggish and unexciting. There's not much that the player actually has to do. It's just kinda "left, right, oop, gotta squish down less than a millimeter!" o god, tough... you can't even hop the slightest bit... The thing is though, you can't really compare it to loco or gish. this was not a professional game ( i hope) but it's still lacking a tad of quality gameplay. i just kinda got bored with it.

(also noticed that you can absorb the rock)

Super Smash Flash Super Smash Flash

sweetness

Dude! this game is trippy. looks like alot of effort went into this. But as im sure youve heard before the lagging and character responsive-ness (?) needs a little work. But of course i understand it is your first work (wow) and you did your best. Awesome work overall. I did actually like the narrator voice.... Anyways... I've been also working on something a little like this in game maker 6 (yeah im' talkin to you cremlin XD) except with my own characters. Fun stuff. hope to see more in the future. my advice would actually be to keep working on this submission and just try upgrading it IE: graphics, button config, lag, you know it you've heard it, so i'll shut up now.....