Pokemon: Fated Encounter Pokemon: Fated Encounter

Ima tell it like it is

You have some very good animation techniques (at least for what you're doing, which is a serious animation with an anime style). For example you're good at the past paced action scenes and you have a good flow with your animation and effects.

However, throughout the whole cartoon, the thing that really bugged was that the drawings in the animation were just wonky (mainly the faces of the humans), they really distracted me from the other action for some reason which was dissappointing.

TL;DR - Like the animation of the pictures, disliked the art (not the style)

Wolf Wolf

Not the worst

Pretty terrible syncing of sound and animation, especially with the running.
Drawings in general weren't bad at all nor was the script or voice acting, but the animation was not smooth and did not match the sounds most of the time which really distracted me.

lazymuffin draft collab lazymuffin draft collab

The man, the muffin, the legend.

heck yes son. You're a champ yotam, loved your stuff since tumor flash lol.

turtleco responds:

*speaks in Yotam's accent* lol glad you like my flashes.

Vete a la Versh 12 Vete a la Versh 12

BEANERSG

gotta eat beans

Darkar responds:

And they are fucking delicious.

Left 4 Speed 2 Left 4 Speed 2

Glückwünsche!

Mein Hintern ist nur so verdammt weh aufgrund der großen Menge an Wurst ständig gepflügt tief hinein. I love this Flash weil sie super ist und viele gute Nachrichten für Sie und Ihre Fähigkeiten auf dem Windows-Programm.

Snowmen Snowmen

Glückwünsche!

MarcyVF responds:

Danke.

Vete a la Versh 11 Vete a la Versh 11

Genitalia!

Que pasa mama? Si es muy caliente por mi favor es en la clase de muchos ciriando.
Yo no mas mas mas gracias! Tu perrrrro es mi alto familia y la carruubio.

Darkar responds:

Mammoth Mammoth

Great!

It just moved soooo slow. The animation kept me watching though. Less uneventful frames wouldve earned a 10.

Death & Taxes Ep. I Death & Taxes Ep. I

Too bad

It looks like a lot of time went into making this a lengthy flash, time that I honestly think would've been way better spent on material and animating. I have to agree with Sketch that the voice acting was sort of strange... muffled or rushed. As far as animation goes. I wouldn't have minded the sloppiness if it were actually funny, but it seems like another one of those family-guy-esque-tries-to-make-jokes-
out-of-awkward-situations-and-fails flashes (family guy doesn't fail though).

WH40K Collab WH40K Collab

All this time

and i never knew.... I so was ready for this, if only I'd know it existed lol.